SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre
The Meeting will take place at the SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre, ideally situated in the heart of the Auckland and recognised as one of the premier event destinations for international Meetings.
Auckland is New Zealand's largest city and the international gateway to the rest of the country. It's waterside location has fostered the locals' love affair with the sea, earning this place the nickname "City of Sails".
Auckland has so much to see and do - there's plenty of activities for a few hours, a few days or a few weeks. To get a taste of some of Auckland's unique activities click here.
If you want to venture just out of Auckland, you can take a harbour ferry ride to Waiheke Island and spend the day visiting wineries or head north of the city by road to Matakana, to check out some of Auckland's neighbouring regions.
There is so much to experience in this beautiful harbour city - the entertainment options are endless - check out the Must do's in Auckland here.
Things To Do
Wherever you go in Auckland, you'll find something special – it's a whole region waiting to be explored. The city centre's world-class shopping, restaurants, bars and galleries are encircled by wine regions, stunning beaches, pristine rainforest and magnificent views.
Below is a small list of some of Auckland's best attractions
- View Auckland from the Skytower or do the Skyjump
- Spend the day at Waiheke Island
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Museum
- Take a ferry ride to the seaside village of Devonport
- Sail the Waitemata Harbour
- Visit waterfalls in the Waitakere Ranges
- Take an "underwater" tour through Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
- See Auckland from the tree tops with EcoZip Adventures
- Head out on the harbour on a whale and dolphin ocean safari
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Art Gallery
- Visit the Botanic Gardens in Manurewa, South Auckland
i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
The Auckland i-SITE Visitor Information Centre can help plan and book your Auckland and New Zealand visit. They are able to provide you with the following information:
- FREE visitor guides and maps
- FREE booking service for: rental cars, sightseeing tours and transport, ferry crossing, attractions and activities and city transfers
- Travel sims
- Auckland public transport HOP cards
- Auckland multipasses