Thursday 5 April
Doctors' and nurses' dinner
Venue: Vivace Restaurant, 50 High Street
Tickets include a three course meal and one house beverage.
Friday 6 April
Time: 5.15pm – 6.30pm
Venue: Amongst the exhibition, Pullman Auckland
Cost: $50 for additional tickets or if not included in your registration type
Time: 7.00pm – late
Venue: To be confirmed
This is not a ticketed event, we encourage students to get together on Friday evening for networking. Beverages to be purchased on consumption at the venue.
Pat Farry Trust fundraiser dinner
Time: 7.00pm - 11.00pm
Venue: Gemmayze St, Shop 15-16, St Kevins Arcade, 183 Karangahape Road
Cost: $90 (includes a $30 donation to the Pat Farry Trust)
Includes:'Sumptuous Lebanese Family Feast', entertainment featuring Eva, lucky seat prizes including award winning Brennan pinot noir. Cash bar.
The dinner welcomes all supporters of the Trust. Friends and family are welcome to attend.
Saturday 7 April
Conference and awards dinner
Time: 7.00pm - midnight
Venue: Princes Ballroom, Pullman Hotel
Dress: Formal, cocktail dress
Inclusions: three course plated dinner, limited beverages thereafter a cash bar, entertainment
- Peter Snow Memorial Award
- Nurses awards recognising the roles of Nurse Practitioners and other nurses working in rural
- Te Hiringa Hauora award (health promotion in rural primary care)
- Best Practice as judged by popular vote
- Announcement of Fellowships of the division rural hospital medicine
- Announcement of Pat Farry Trust Scholarships