Call for papers
Submit your paper for WCGALP 2022 today! The deadline is 12 January 2022. Papers for both oral and poster sessions within one of the following topics are welcome. For a full list of topics please follow this link. We welcome papers related to:
- Solutions to the challenges for animal breeding, where the focus is on the contribution to the challenge rather than the technical details of the methodology
- Solutions to societal challenges using animal breeding: focus on the challenges and the contribution to the challenge rather than the technical details of the research and applied methodology
- Species-specific and recurrent technical sessions, where you can share methods and results with peers working in the same area
For questions related to the Call for Papers or directed to the Scientific Committee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
An author is allowed to present one contribution, but can be co-author on multiple papers. Do not submit more than one contribution per presenting author (except when you submit to the ‘Young scientist career development’ and ‘Education’ sessions, then you can one contribution to another session as well).
Please note that presenters with an accepted paper are expected to register and pay for their attendance to the Congress and that all presentations will be recorded and/or streamed live.
• 1 September 2021: Paper submission open
• 12 January 2022: Paper submission deadline
• 1 March 2022: Deadline early-bird registration
• 1 April 2022: Authors are informed about the results