Register now for the 12th World Congress on Genetics Applied to Livestock Production and join us in Rotterdam, the Netherlands for a full week of content, networking and meeting up once again with your peers from all over the world.
We are confident that in July 2022 we are able to host the event as in past editions and welcome you all to Rotterdam! The organisers are working in close cooperation with the local authorities and will continue to monitor the situation and adapt the programme and inform you as needed.
We are going hybrid
In order to bring WCGALP 2022 to an even wider audience, we are going hybrid in 2022! This means that we will be streaming both parallel and plenary sessions live from Rotterdam. Poster sessions will also be digital and details on its exact format are in development! Keep your eyes on our website and sign up for the newsletter to stay up-to-date on all the exciting developments!
|Type||Price||Start fee||Deadline fee|
|Early In-person Registration||EUR 825||1 Sept 2021||1 March 2022|
|Regular In-person Registration||EUR 1.000||2 March 2021||15 June 2022|
|Late and Onsite In-person Registration||EUR 1.200||16 June 2022||8 July|
|Early Online Registration||EUR 250||1 Sept 2021||1 March 2022|
|Regular Online Registration||EUR 275||2 March 2022||15 June 2022|
|Late Online Registration||EUR 300||16 June 2022||8 July 2022|
|Day Registration||EUR 200||2 March 2022||8 July 2022|
Included in your In-person registration fee:
- Access to plenary, parallel and poster sessions
- Welcome Plenary and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition
- Coffee and tea for 5 days
- Lunch for 5 days
- Access to all submitted papers
Included in your online registration fee*:
- On-line access to plenary, parallel and poster sessions
- On-line access to the Welcome Plenary
- Access to the on-line Meeting Hub where you can network your peers
- Access to all submitted papers
* The online portion of the event is in development, so keep an eye on the website for the latest information on what is offered to online registrants!
|12 January 2022||Abstract submission deadline|
|1 March 2022||Early-bird deadline|
|3 May 2022||Cancellation deadline for partial refund|
|15 June 2022||Regular rate deadline|
|3-8 July 2022||WCGALP 2022|
There is no package offered for accompanying persons; however you are welcome to bring extra person(s) to the social events by purchasing extra ticket(s). Please note, pre-registration and extra payment is required during the normal registration process for these extra social event tickets. Extra tickets are available for:
- The Opening Ceremony & Reception: EUR 50
- Excursions: EUR 30
- Dinner & Party: Blijdorp Zoo: EUR 40
- Gala Dinner: Laurenskerk: EUR 120
Rotterdam has a compact and easily accessible city centre. Downtown Rotterdam offers a wide variety of flexible conference centres, hotels and social venues that are all close by, mostly within walking distance.
We have secured a number of rooms for WCGALP 2022 participants in various hotels close to the meeting venue in Rotterdam. Please visit the official hotel website of Preferred Hotel Reservations for more information about the hotel, availability & rates and to make your reservation. Preferred Hotel Reservations is WCGALP 2022 Official Hotel Agency to browse the available hotels and make our booking.
Preferred Hotel Reservations has negotiated special rates and flexible conditions with the selected hotel(s) and has guaranteed availability, so you will be sure to find a room at a hotel that matches your needs.
For questions please contact the WCGALP 2022 hotel reservations at email@example.com or by calling: +31 299 65 65 27.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no package offered for accompanying persons; however you are welcome to bring extra person(s) to the social events by purchasing extra ticket(s). Please note, pre-registration and extra payment is required during the normal registration process for these extra social event tickets.
Personal data will be collected, processed, stored by Congress by design (the “Processor”), on behalf of the WCGALP 2022 organizers, in its capacity as data controller, and shared with the WCGALP 2022 organizers. Congress by design will share registrant names with 3rd parties for the purpose of organising the Congress.
Delegates’ personal data will be retained securely and under the applicable law, you may, at any time, request access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, erasure or limited processing, portability of your data, or oppose to the processing by written request addressed to the Data Controller through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congress by design does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
• You would reasonably expect that your information will be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this conference;
• You have consented:
• It is required or authorized by law;
• It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health;
• It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Letters of invitations required for VISA applications can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that letters will only be sent to those who have registered and paid their registration fee. Please be sure to request a letter and apply for a VISA on time. Failure to acquire a VISA in time to travel is unfortunately not a valid reason for a refund of your registration fee.
Please note that notification of cancellation of registration must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. For cancellations received up to and including 3 May 2022, a cancellation fee of 25% will be charged.
2. For cancellations received after 3 May 2022, no refund will be given, full amount required.
3. Payment methods: Payment Methods We accept payments by credit card, bank transfer and iDEAL (Dutch participants). Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense.
4. For those who have registered for the live congress and would like to change their participation from live to online, can do so up to and including 3 May 2022 and receive a refund for the difference in registration fee. Unfortunately, no refund can be granted to those who change their registration this way after 3 May 2022.
5. If the live Congress is cancelled by the organisation in case of force majeure, the participant will be offered an online registration and will receive a reimbursement of the difference between the online and onsite registration fee. NOTE: No travel and accommodation will be reimbursed.
6. Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 40 per registration will be charged for every modification received after 3 May 2022.
7. All refunds will be processed after the Congress